4.10.2004

Yes, I'm still here...


That Buffalo Blogger takes a quiz. Why not, I don't have anything real to post right now.

1 :: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:

"Hold down the Shift key and type B. Finale adds a B to the chord"

2 :: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?

Darth Vader.

3 :: What is the last thing you watched on DVD? On actual TV?

On DVD: Monty Python's Flying Circus: You're No Fun Anymore
On actual TV: Excluding work, and watching a bit of news at home, Arrested Development.

4 :: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:

12:36 p.m.

5 :: Now look at the clock; what is the actual time?

12:40 p.m.

6 :: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

The furnace just kicked in

7 :: When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

About 2:45 this morning, coming home from a poker game.

8 :: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?

I am going to assume that "this website" refers to where I found this quiz, so the answer would be the the website that you are looking at now.

9 :: What are you wearing?

Nothing. No, wait, I mean a white t-shirt, jeans, and socks.

10 :: Did you dream last night?

I'm sure I did, although I don't remember any of it. The last dream I remember was Wednesday night. I was working on a film with John Woo and Jackie Chan. We were shooting along Minnehaha Creek.

11 :: When did you last laugh?

I chuckled this morning while watching Monty Python, but I laughed out loud quite a bit last night at the poker game.

12 :: What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Yellow vapor barrier.

13 :: Seen anything weird lately?

About a month or so ago on my way to work, I saw a strange trail down the center of the street (the street had not yet been plowed, and as it was three in the morning, I was the fist to drive in the fresh snow). After about two blocks, I came upon some sort of animal dragging a dead squirrel. The animal looked somewhat ferret-like, but I couldn't tell for sure what it was. It would stop to look at me, but refused to move out of my way, until I honked my horn, when it ran into someone's yard, still dragging the squirrel.

14 :: What do you think of this quiz?

Not usually my thing, but what the hell.

15 :: What is the last film you saw?

In the theater: Secret Window. I was disappointed. I saw the ending about twenty minutes into the movie, and hoped I was wrong, but I wasn't. Depp and Turturro were superb however.

At home: The Day the Earth Stood Still

16 :: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?

That is tough. I think it would be a Honda 599. One can never have too many motorcycles.

17 :: Tell me something about you that I don't know:

Hmmm... Lets see, Holy cow! Look over there, what is THAT!?

18 :: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?

Annihilate religious radicals.

19 :: Do you like to dance?

If I've been drinking, and the music is good.

20 :: George Bush: is he a power-crazy nutcase or someone who is finally doing something that has needed to be done for years?

What Jaq said: Both, which is what really scares me.

21a :: Imagine your first child is a girl; what do you call her?

I can't remember what Krista told me to think.

21b :: Imagine your first child is a boy; what do you call him?

See 21a

22 :: Would you ever consider living abroad?

Yes, but like Jaq, for limited periods of time. There are many places I would like to live for short stints if I didn't have to worry about income.

No comments: