11.11.2004

Come and Get Your Meat...


A while back I worked on a documentary short about meat raffles with M. A. Rosko, Jon Murphy and Paul Dame. Today M.A. called to tell me that it will be airing on Twin Cities Public Television as part of a presentation of several shorts. It will first air this Sunday, November 14 at 11:00 p.m. on TPT 2, and next Saturday, November 20 at 10:00 p.m. on TPT 17

This is by no means an exhaustive look into the phenomenon, or why people are compelled to gamble for meat, but more a slice of life. But it is a fun look into what goes on in the bars of Nordeast Minneapolis, and VFW and Legion halls of out-state Minnesota. My role was small (I shot some footage that never made it in due to me not getting the footage to M.A. as she was writing it, and I helped M.A. edit) but my name is in the credits (with a typo?), so set your VCRs (or TiVo).

No comments: