2.14.2006

Fucking Fox Fuckers

So, for some time now I have been waiting eagerly for the return of Arrested Development on Monday nights (one of three shows we watch). I have been checking TVGuide.com to see if I needed to set the VCR. I have also been checking the Fox website, and AD page at least twice weekly to see if there was some indication as to when I could expect its return, and always it said "New Episodes Coming Soon!" Until Sunday night. The "New Episodes" banner was gone. I thought that was odd, and so I checked the message board to make sure the show hadn't been given a new time slot. What I found were posts from many, many angry people. It seems that Fox aired the four final episodes, all but unannounced, Friday night. No promos, not indication on the AD website, nothing. When I Googled it, I found a few newspaper articles dated Friday, the day the final episodes aired. Anyone happen to tape it?

Fuckers.

No comments: