2.21.2007

As Long as I'm Here...

I'll link to some photographic goodness.

Dan, Pat and their friend from high school, Steven, have embarked (almost two months ago) on a year long photo project, 365 (Dan's, Pat's, Steven's). The will be posting a photo a day throughout the year.

My friend Kathy just returned from Hawaii, jealous much? She is a very talented photographer, if you've been to our house you've seen her work. Her work is for sale, and she is also for hire for portraiture if you're looking. (A couple of the ones she has done for us here, and here)

I'll add links in the sidebar when I decide on a new template.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Thanks for the link, and referring to my project (if collectively with Stephen, Pat, and Kathy) as "photographic goodness."

Stephen Cummings said...

Sorry for the late comment, I've not posted here before. Thanks for the comments. I see you've been to Stephensproject365, where comments are always welcome. Someone keeps checking in from San Lois Obismo. Is that you?