I've been tagged. I was planning on posting some soon anyway, but Mark forced me back early.
Here's the deal, I'm supposed to list seven random/interesting facts about myself, then, tag seven people to do the same. I'm not sure that there is that much that is interesting, so this may be more random.
1. If you asked, I would tell you that I consider myself a part-time, or semi-pro poker player. It has helped financially, but I'm not ready to quit my job.
2. Actually I am ready to quit my job, but I've got nothing lined up yet. I'm not afraid of being fired, but I am a bit worried that I might lose it one day and quit when I shouldn't.
3. I have holes in the upper part of my ears, near the temple. No, not pierced. There is a name for it, but I can't remember what it is.
4. If I were to win the Powerball there is little doubt in my mind that I would be contacting Virgin Galactic.
5. I kinda feel like I am a hack at most things I do. I am good at a lot of things, but not really good at much.
6. Instead of using the blogger toolbar I just manually typed the HTML tags it italicize "really."
7. I have a strange feeling that purchasing creamy or extra crunchy peanut butter is a much easier decision for me than it is for Mark.
OK, Dan, Pat, Pat, Amanda, Shawn, Sean, and Jaq, you're it. OK, Jaq was already tagged by Mark, so you're it twice.