12.24.2007

Christmas Questionnaire

Sean tagged me with this one, and since I'm in a giving mood, you know Christmas and all, here you go:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share Christmas facts about yourself.
3. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Welcome to the Christmas edition of "Getting to Know Your Friends."

1. Wrapping or gift bags?

Both

2. Real or artificial tree?

Artificial

3. When do you put up the tree?

Krista puts it up, usually on Thanksgiving, or the day after, while I am working. Likely will change next year...

4. When do you take the tree down?

Shortly after New Years

5. Do you like egg nog?

Meh.

6. Favorite gift received as a child?

Not sure, but I think it was Christmas, how can you top the Millennium Falcon? Oh, or maybe it was my bike...

7. Do you have a nativity scene?

Yup.

8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?

A muffin splitter, but my grandmother was already dealing with Alzheimer's. At least I hope she was.

9. Mail or email Christmas cards?

Krista always takes care of that, and sometimes it is a letter, sometimes it is an e-mail. Usually a letter.

10. Favorite Christmas Movie?

A Christmas Story

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas?

We usually try and have it done before Thanksgiving, but that hasn't happened since Elsa arrived.

12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?

Krista makes these great chocolate rum balls. But, again, not since Elsa arrived.

13. Clear lights or colored on the tree?

I like the white, but right now we have all red, which I like better than the multi-colored.

14. Favorite Christmas song(s)?

Tough to say.

15. Travel at Christmas or stay home?

Usually the weekend before is with Krista's 'rents, and the weekend after is with my family.

16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?

Yes, but I won't.

17. Angel on the tree top or a star?

Star

18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

No. See 15.

19. Most annoying thing about this time of year?

Trying to get anything at the mall or Target. But that is only if I absolutely must.

20. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color?

No.

21. What do you leave for Santa?

Nothing yet.

22. Least favorite holiday song?

Tough to say.

23. Favorite ornament?

I don't think I have one.

24. Family tradition?

Not really.

25. Ever been to Midnight Mass or late-night Christmas Eve services?

Yes.

Now, I am to tag seven people. I hereby tag the first seven people that read this. After you have read this post, say so in comments and do your duty. We're working on the honor system here people, so no cheating, it's Christmas after all.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I will post my answers soon.