9.25.2004

I'd Rather Play a Tele Than Watch the Telly...






What guitar are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Like my man Mark who it turns out is an SG, but has never owned one, I have never owned a Telecaster. But have kinda wanted one for a while. I can't justify buying one, but maybe someday. As it turns out my first guitar was almost bought from Mark (I think it was a Yamaha acoustic), but that wasn't to be. I still own my first guitar, a Seagull s6, and imagine I always will. The next guitar was an Epiphone Les Paul LP100 (black, not any of the current finishes). It was a decent guitar for the price (I got a REALLY good deal on it), and when you consider that I sold it for about $20 less than I paid, well, that may be the best value I have ever gotten on anything. Next came the Epiphone El Diablo, which I still own. It really sounds pretty good through a PA, but I don't make much use of it lately. When I sold the LP100 I bought my current electric, an Epiphone Sheraton II.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


If you peruse Mark's list of his current guitars, you will see that he owns one as well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I also own a Mexican Fender Fretless Jazz Bass, and a Fluke Ukulele.

No comments: